Aside from the expected high quality standards concerning security, efficiency and sustainability, the new transformer offers a variety of additional features:
- Measurement of core-, surrounding- and winding temperature through integrated sensors
- Current and voltage measurement
- On-/off-switch to operate the transformer from the distance
- WIFI-module for wireless data transmission
- display in diagrams/tables
All data will be saved in the cloud and are accessible for analytical purposes form any PC, smartphone or tablet. This will offer various application possibilities – ranging from drive engineering, mobility, up to industry applications and renewable energies.
This time, there is the opportunity to score additional points through a public voting. The innovation, that scored the most points will receive a special award.
The voting ends on November – find our contribution under the following link:
The award ceremony of the Burgenland innovation award 2017 takes place in the culture center Eisenstadt on November 7, 2017.